Photography workshop Fashion Frames / 6-7 April 2019
There was something peculiar in the sands of Dubai. At first, you don’t think about how the wind on a calm desert day could blow those tiny particles into your body. And then, you suddenly wake up and realize that the virus has reached deep into your body. You became addicted, and out of all the doses of the red temptations, remains only photography. And not just one photo, but many of them. The adrenaline wants back, and we have to go into “fashion“ once more.
We were once in Kušvari and Kotli – rewound a film or two and time flew by. Istria is once again our destination, but this time it’s “Fashion style.”
We flipped through Vogue, stole the idea and a new star will shine, Fashion Frames.
Jokes aside, we decided to show you how a cover magazine is created. Everything hidden in the front, behind or on the sides. We list the names: Cecil Beaton, Erwin Blumenfield, George Hoyningen-Huene, Guy Bourdin, Helmut Newton, Horst P. Horst, Irving Penn, Patrick Demarchelier, Elizabeth “Lee” Miller, David Bailey, Mario Testino, Richard Avedon, William Klein, Yasuhiro Wakabayashi…
Role models need to be followed, but also you need to add something of your own. Let’s spin the roulette and throw the ball. Hopefully, it will stop at our number.
We will spend the first day on two locations, and if the weather forsakes us, we have an ace up our sleeve.
We will do fashion on Sunday, as well. A little older, more official. Women in uniform. The smell of naphthalene from WWII and the five of them. We will choose the “war winner.”
Day 1, Saturday
- Gathering at 11 AM on the first location – Villa Viera
- 11 AM -12 PM talking about fashion photography – How? What? Why?
- 12-3 PM shooting on the first location – five female models, Crop top crochet by Zana creations (https://www.instagram.com/magic.wand.creations/) and Martina Kovač (https://www.instagram.com/martina_kovac_fashion_design/) , and Nicole Marie sunglasses (https://www.nicolemarie.com.hr/)
- 4-7 PM shooting on the second location
- After 8 PM we suggest hanging out together
Day 2, Sunday
- 10 AM – 1 PM shooting
Workshop cost: 990.00 HRK per person
The price includes:
- Introductory explanations, shooting with five female models on the locations with assistance and advice
The price does not include:
- Travel costs to and from the shooting locations
- Overnight stay
Additional fees (optional)
- If you wish, we can fully edit one photo of your choosing and print it out in a 20*30cm format at the price of 150 HRK